Massage as a healing tool has been around for thousands of years in many cultures.
Touching is a natural human reaction for conveying compassion and support. In our modern lifestyles with stress, chronic diseases and injuries a "santai" becomes more and more appealing.
Santai means "relaxation" in Indonesian and Chanti believes this is the true way to reach a personal sense of wellness. Santai means to her 'the art of giving'.
* Please contact Chanti for prices; if her fees are outside of your financial means, please let her know and discuss what you can reasonably afford.
Experience this deep relaxation body massage with hot ayurvedic essential oil. A variety of essential oils are used, such as jasmine, ginger, rose or sandalwood to cure a specific ailment.
"Her touching is a true gift"
- Lins Vanhauwaert, Yoga teacher and Health Coach ´Flow with lins´ - Ubud (Indonesia)
"Long live her warm loving hands! Small yet powerful strong"
- Stije Hallema, Musician ´Steye and the Bizonkids´ - Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
"Chanti is an amazing pro with a great knowledge of the human body allowing for a complete regeneration through her magic hands"
- Briac Dessertenne , Area Manager Wines & Spirits - Casablanca (Morocco)
Relax after your travels, rejuvenate your tense surfing muscles: soothe aches and stiffness. Long relaxing strokes are combined with pressure work on specific areas of tension.
"Fantastic way to recuperate after surfing. Chanti is excellent at reading a persons body"
- Richard Claughton, Lawyer- London (United Kingdom)
"I´m very thankful to Chanti for the regular massages I had which helped me to release the tension in muscles after intense surfing and teaching yoga everyday. It is truly an hour of meditation and complete relax!
- Anastasia Goreva, Yoga teacher and Graphic Designer at Santagoreva.com - Lagos (Portugal)
"Chanti´s massage worked magic into my tired muscles. After 8 straight days of surfing I didn´t think I could continue but her amazing and professional service made me feel I could do 10 more"
- John Munday, Advertising Operations Executive - London (United Kingdom)